(Last modified 28th January, 2020)
Who we are?
The rights to dispose, including operation and maintenance of the ALSAD Application and the website are fully owned by ALSAD Medical Ltd. (located at Kaposvár, Zárda street 13., 7400 Hungary, tax number: 26684802-2-14, registration number: 14-09-316871, hereinafter referred as „ALSAD Medical” ).
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us. For this reason, ALSAD Medical processes personal data in compliance with applicable laws on data protection and data security according to applicable data protection and data security law, especially in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) of European Parliament and European Commission, and the Hungarian Act CXII of 2011 Informational Self-determination and Freedom of Information.
These interactions may occur when you:
- visit our website;
- use our web app;
- use or purchase our products or services;
- subscribe to our newsletters, participate in our online communities, games and other competitions;
- contact our customer support;
- request information specific to your interests;
- offer us products or services;
- interact with us as an employee or applicant.
3. Information we may collect about you
We may process several types of personal information about you depending on your capacity as e.g. a consumer, costumer or business partner, and the ways you interact with us.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, please understand that we might not be able to provide you with the requested product, service, solution or respond to some of your requests.
3.1 Information you provide to us
Contact information (name, address, email, telephone etc.);
Account login information: usernames, passwords;
General Business information such as address, contact person, invoicing and other payment information, delivery information.;
Reviews, feedback, comments;
Audiovisual information, such as images or video;
Recruitment data: CV, application forms, letters of recommendation, languages, qualification, certifications, trainings, and other professional licenses, etc.;
Talent management information, such as employment and education history, other details included in the CVs; professional qualifications and experience, performance and development programs and reviews and career development plans, etc.
Information regarding your health, health goals, body measurements, allergies, activity level, taste in food, food intake, exercise, sleep, and other information that you voluntarily provide us.
Information which part of the voluntary health tests as provided in the application, including answering questions about your age, date of birth, gender, ethnicity, dietary and medical history, family health history, exercise history and body measurements.
Information that you provide us by means of our App, such as, without limitation, feedback and responses to recommended dishes, menus, recipes, packaged foods and restaurant meals, and when you make purchases of food and/or make reservations at restaurants.
3.2 Information we automatically collect about you
Traffic information such as time and/or duration of your interaction with us
IP address, MAC address of the devices with which you interact with us.
Location information (meaning your actual location defined by the information mentioned above);
Information related to your interests (products or services that you are visiting on our website platforms);
4. Why do we collect your personal information?
Depending on the role/objective you may have when you visit the Site /use the Application, we may collect personal information for different purposes.
Services: Your information may be required in order to provide you with the requested goods or services or to fulfil other purposes which you have requested from us, as well as further develop, customize and improve our services.
Support: Providing you with customer support, responding to your questions or requests, to maintain account security and for other website or app maintenance reasons.
Marketing: To facilitate direct marketing, promotions, newsletters and website analysis.
Legal: Performance and execution of contracts, due diligence and compliance with our legal obligations.
5. Why do we need your data?
Under Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, we are only permitted to process your data if there is a legal basis to do so. A legal basis for processing your data will arise when one or more of the following conditions apply:
- You have provided your consent to the processing, when required according to applicable data protection laws;
- The processing is necessary for the facilitation of the performance of our contractual obligations arising from your employment contract;
- In compliance with applicable legal applicable obligations;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by ALSAD Medical or by a third party, except where your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data override such interests;
- The processing is necessary for the protection of vital interests of any natural person.
6. How long we keep your data?
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfil the specific purposes, as explained under the section “Why we collect your personal information”. In specific cases, a longer retention of your personal information might be required according to legal obligations. We keep your data until it is required according to period of prescription, duration of storage and retention period set by civil law, tax law and accounting rules.
7. Third parties and online links to other sites
This Privacy Notice applies exclusively to ALSAD and the products or services of ALSAD Medical, and not to other websites or applications operated by third parties.
Additional Third-Party Information
You may connect our Services to Third-Party Applications or Devices. If you use the Services by logging on through a social media account and/or a Third-Party Application or by connecting to a Third-Party Application or third-party device we may also receive personal information about you which is provided by such social network, Third-Party Application, and/or Third-Party Devices including information regarding health, lifestyle and exercise activities.
Please check the policies of such social network, Third-Party Application and/or third-party devices in order to understand what information we receive.
If we will enable direct payment through our Services, we will collect and store billing and credit card information.
9. Data security
We take reasonable steps to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information. These measures are in compliance with applicable data protection and data security laws and are in place to prevent any risks, such as accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to your personal information.
Our measures to protect your data include:
- limiting physical access to our premises;
- limiting access to personal information;
- requiring third-party providers to have acceptable security measures to keep personal information secure; and
- putting in place physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in line with industry standards.
10. Sharing your data with third parties
ALSAD does not sell or license your personal information to third parties.
We do not share your personal information with third parties except in specific cases, where an appropriate legal basis exists.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- ALSAD parent company and affiliates. ALSAD Medical as an international corporation might share your personal information with its several ALSAD affiliates, as well as with associated companies and related undertakings.
- External service providers such as consultants, advisors and auditors. We may also share your data with trusted service providers who support us in providing you with services such as IT services, marketing, finance, advertising, archiving and document storage.
- Other contracted business partners
- Public or governmental authorities as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Where required by law, the appropriate data processing agreements have been concluded with these third parties.
11. Data transfer outside the European Union
In each case, we ensure that an appropriate level of data protection according to European standards according to Art. 46 GDPR is in place.
Consent to worldwide transfer and processing of Personal Data
By providing Personal Information to us through this Website, you agree that it may be used by ALSAD Medical and our Affiliated Parties for the purposes described herein, and you further understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing and transfer of such information.
12. Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
If you have only limited legal competence (like minors over 14 and under 18 years of age), then you must review these Terms with you parent or guardian before visiting or using the Site or Application to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these Terms and agree to them.
If you are between the age of 14-18, talk to your parents or legal guardians and obtain their consent before sharing your personal information with us.
If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child between the age of 14-18, we ask that you supervise your children’s use of our products or services (including websites and other digital platforms) and make sure that your children do not and will not share any personal information with us without asking your permission to do so.
14. Your rights for data protection in the EU
As a data subject, you have certain rights as relates to the processing of your personal data. These rights include the right to request:
- Access and modification of your personal information
- Deletion of your personal data (unless we are legally required to retain the information).
- Restriction of or objection to the processing of your information.
- A copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- You may exercise these rights by contacting us directly. All questions or requests regarding personal data should be sent to:
Address: HU-7400 Kaposvár, Zárda street 13.
Phone number: +36 1 8781653
Upon receiving your request or questions, you will be asked to verify your identity and specify which kind of information you require.
ALSAD Medical aims to ensure that your request will be addressed within one month and free of charge unless a disproportionate effort is required.
You can submit a claim to ALSAD Medical to access, correct, delete limit data processing of your personal data. You can also submit an objection against data processing and you can claim your right for data portability. If you believe that the processing of your data is in conflict with the data protection legislation, you also have the right to contact your local data protection authority and you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Our Data Protection Officer
You also have the right to contact our data protection officer.
The contact details of our data protection officer are as follows:
Tel.: +36 1 8781653