Another milestone is completed successfully! ALSAD Medical is one of the 24 selected companies for the Semi-Final of Tech Rocketship Award Europe 2021.
In the category of Tech for Health and Wellbeing, with Swedish VivoLogica and Belgian Oncomfort, ALSAD Medical was now given the chance to be category winner and enjoy all benefits offered by Department for International Trade.
We would like to express “special thanks” for all members of ALSAD Medical Team and our key supporters – especially Krisztina Görög from the Commercial team of British Embassy Hungary and the team, mentors and fellow startups in AWRC Accelerator to contribute to this great achievement.
The Tech Rocketship Awards winners in each category will be taken on an exclusive business development mission to the UK. They will receive support from the UK Government and our partners to help your business easily establish, grow and succeed in the UK. The package includes:
- Bespoke Business Development Programme – Flights and accommodation for a 3 day bespoke business development programme in the UK. (provided lockdown situation makes this possible 🙂)
- Investment Package – A package of services (accountancy, legal, workspace and network membership) to simplify and de-risk investment in the UK.
- Business mentoring – Benefit from the expertise of Tech and Entrepreneurship experts experienced in supporting businesses to invest and thrive in the UK.
- Introductions to Investors and Accelerators – Benefit from DIT’s access a diverse network of investors and the vibrant UK technology ecosystem.
- Invitation to London Tech Week – Join 60,000 attendees from over 95 countries at London Tech Week, the UK’s largest tech networking event. (again, fingers crossed that the pandemic situation improves by September)
- Visibility – Secure a coveted title and the opportunity to maximise profile through DIT and sponsor promotional activity.